Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Holidays are Here!

Ok so I realize its only the begining of November, but I cant help it, I just love this time of year. Aside from the stress of school and not being able to actually ENJOY it, I still love it. I love being able to put on warmer clothes, and actually use my blankets at night instead of having to throw them off from the heat. I LOVE wearing socks to bed and being able to cuddle. Love eating warm oatmeal in the morning, and lighting my holiday candles. I love that my room smells like pumpkin pie right now with my glade plug in scented warmer. I love that Thanksgiving is coming and I am actually going to be off and be able to spend it with my family. I could go on forever, but I will stop there ;o)

Halloween, which is also mine and Michaels 3 year dating anniversary, came and went and was just ok, we didnt do anything super special, money is tight right now, we just did a room 'make-over' but I havent had a chance to take any pictures. It looks so nice! We painted the walls a warm chocolate milk-like color, got a new king size bed (we were sleeping on a full before, can you believe it?), we got all new furniture, and it just is really nice to come home to a nice room and have a place to unwind. That was kind of our anniversary/christmas gift to eachother.

Started bootcamp again this week, we finished the last session and had a blast. Michael lost 30 pounds, and I lost 9. We are seriously so loving every minute of this, we love the people, have made lots of new friends, and are just so motivated which is a great feeling.

I am in my Preceptorship right now in school, which is working 120 hours with an RN in the role of a nurse rather than a student, I have done 2 days so I have 8 more to go. It has been ok so far, I am enjoying it and just anxious for December 20th to come around. I cant wait!

Today is the first Saturday I have had off in a while, so I just plan on relaxing, watching some movies, maybe starting on a paper I have to write, and enjoying the time off...I love lazy days!

Anyway, hope everyone has a fab weekend!!

No comments: