Monday, November 19, 2007

Christmas shopping? Whats that?

Yesterday I talked to my girlfriend, who so sweetly bragged about having ALL of her Holiday shopping done. Um, I havent even began! No, cancel that, I havent even had time to THINK about it. Money is tight right now with saving for the wedding, on top of other various expenses, bills, life, etc...so we'll see what we can come up with this year, its going to be tough. I sense a lot of baked goodies!!

Had a nice relaxing weekend off, had a couple of papers to write, some little things to do here and there, went and tried on my wedding dress (I would post a picture, but Hunnie I know you read this!). I have gone back and forth with buying this one dress I fell in love with, or having a custom dress made, and after yesterday, I think it sealed the deal. The dress was in the right color (ivory, the first sample I tried on somewhere else was white), it all just felt so right, so I have to come up with the money for that now too and get it ordered! I feel so lucky to have found such a beautiful dress I love so much! Now I dont have to stress about whether or not having a dress made will come out right, because this one is just perfect!

Have some parties coming up next month, should be super fun. The anual ugly christmas sweater party is in December, and I am also having a small graduation party on December 20th (if you live close, come by!), should be lots of fun. For Thanksgiving I am going to my aunts house, I cant wait because I get to see my niece (shes really my second cousin, but I feel too old calling her that) who was born this week, Brooklyn Paige, she was a chunker at 8 pounds 7 ounces. Cant wait to meet her!

Hope everyone has a fab turkey day!!

No comments: