Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Randomness.

From Nichole :o)

I sing really loud in the car. I mean REALLY loud.
I must walk around every store I go to multiple times before deciding on what I want. This is why I always end up shopping alone.
I cannot eat leftovers, I cant clean them out of the fridge, I want nothing to do with old food, it seriously makes me gag, especially if its on dishes.
I can people watch all day.
I have never ran out of gas.
I have a secret love for Jack in the Box tacos- even though I have no clue what type of meat substance is inside of them, I heart them.
I hate drinking water. Hate it.
I am a closet neat freak who lives in a horribly cluttered house with way too much stuff and it makes me anxious every day, I hate it!
When I was 5 I bit my toe nails, and my dad has it on tape!!
I hate telling a waiter that I dislike my food or that its wrong, I feel so guilty.
I am a really good gift giver, but I hate getting them.

Tag your it!

No comments: