Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Laughing Babies



Someone sent me this clip in my e-mail the other day, and I thought it was too cute not to share! I love the sound of babies laughing, its the sweetest thing ever!

Fall seems to be *trying* to get in the air, however summer just wont leave! Gotta love southern california!! Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back at Starbucks (which I may have already mentioned in my love for Starbucks post), however its still too hot to drink one!! Possibly this morning, seeing as its 5:25 am and I am getting ready to leave for clinical, the weather will permit for one. We shall see. I cant wait to drag out my pumpkin and maple candles, and actually USE my comfy fall blankets, I wont hold my breath though, it may not be til December at this rate.

School is back in full gear, an exam this coming monday that I am super nervous about, a paper due, you know, the usual. 3 and a half months left, and I will be a nurse. It is so crazy to even fathom that in my mind...at times I feel so lost, and at other times so confident and on top of it. Lets hope today is an on top of it day, because I cant afford to do anything wrong and jeapordize my graduating. Graduation is officially set, December 19th. I wont even know what to do with myself after that day!!

We are toying with the idea of staying here and moving to Arizona after the wedding. Still unsure about it, but its a thought. I think its pretty crazy to plan a wedding a state away, plus I have a job as a nurse basically the day I graduate if I wanted it at the hospital I work at now. Which of course is not where I will stay, but it would be a great place to work at to pull a lot of over time shifts. We'll see what happens, I will keep you posted!

Anyway, off to Starbucks, happy hump day!!

No comments: