Saturday, April 14, 2007

Long week!!


Ok so I am SSSOOOOOOO glad that this week has officially come to an end!! I had something going on every single day of the week, between school, clinicals, a nursing convention, and more clinicals...I was soooo excited to get home tonight and be able to take my shoes off for the long haul. I have tomorrow off, and then next week is just as crazy, so I plan on enjoying every second of tomorrow!
Going to Arizona in TWO weeks!!!!!!! Shyza! (love that new word). I cant believe Erins wedding is so soon...and even more so I cant believe Michael and I are putting money down on a home!!! Its soo crazy to me, so overwhelming, so scary, but so exciting at the same time. I cannot wait to have a home of my own to share with my soon-to-be-hubby!!
School is going pretty good, I am finally done with Psych and am seriously psyched about it, lol. I couldnt handle it there anymore, it really was a real life looney bin!! Not my cup of tea, thats for sure. I finish this semester May 14th...have 3 whole months off...go back in August and graduate in December!!! I cant believe I am almost done with my 3rd semester and will just have one more to go, time has flown by so fast, its amazing to me.
Last but not least...if you havent tried this makeup (bare essentuals), run out and get it!! Its such a nice makeup, I LOVE it. I have been using it for a week and have been really pleased with it, its so easy to use, really light on your skin, and doesnt make you break out!! I am so happy I finally bought it, I dont think I will ever use anything else again!
Thats all for now...off to watch a movie and wait for my hunnie to get home!! :o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the advice, I will run out and get it :)