Thursday, April 19, 2007

Finally!!



Its about dang time that this freako got voted off American Idol. I am sorry, I have always been a fan in this show and I do believe that people can improve...however him being around this long was just a plain joke in my book! Now the competition can begin...the next 6 weeks should be really interesting, I cant wait!!

On a different note...Michael and I got all of our paperwork faxed in today for our house...it was SO weird to sign some of the papers. Its not official until next Saturday, but its still so weird to me that we are going through the motions of having our own HOME! Its so exciting :o)

School is dragging right now...I cant wait for summer! Every day it seems like its something, and most of the time I feel like I am wasting my brain! I cant wait for next semester to start in August...it will be my final semester there and I will have my degree in December!

Nothing exciting going on, nothing new, I miss my sister, I miss my friends, I miss my LIFE...but other than that nothing exciting to report!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fanjaya fo life fooo