Friday, March 09, 2007

Dont you hate it...

When your making something in the toaster, and its so small that you cant get it out, no matter how hard you try? Ugh. I made an english muffin this morning and couldnt get the thing out. By the time I did, there were sparks in the toaster from shoving a knife in there, and the muffin was botched. lol.

Something odd I came across last night. A while ago Michael had drank some Tequilla when we made Margaritas one night, and about 20 seconds after he had taken one drink, he broke out in like hives all over his face and neck! It was horrible. So I thought maybe it was just the mix or something. So last night, he makes this really nice romantic cute dinner and buys a bottle of white wine to go with it. He drinks about half a glass, and I look over and the same thing happened!! I think he is allergic to alcohol! How sad is that?!

I think I broke my back. Well not really, obviously I wouldnt be up and typing this if i did, but its really messed up. Yesterday I woke up and couldnt even stand up straight, it was like a million pounds of pressure on my lower back! So of course, I worked all day yesterday carrying around a huge 17 month old baby, and have to do it again today. It feels better today, but I think its from tripling up on motrin. I cant think of what it could be from, possibly from when I fell down the stairs a few months ago, maybe just flaring up again...I dont know but its terrible :o(

Hope everyone has awesome plans for the weekend, I am studying for my final, woo hoo!!

No comments: