Friday, January 19, 2007

MIA

This week has been crazy! I guess I better start realizing that from here on out LIFE is just going to be crazy, but I miss my old, boring life, where I didnt have anything to do half the time...I guess times are a changin and I better get my butt used to it!

Nothing exciting going on really...had a busy school week, 13 and a half hour clinical, and then a dialysis clinic day the following morning that was pretty sad actually...some of the patients had to go every single day for dialysis, I could not even imagine how difficult that would be!

My aunt is coming to visit tomorrow for a fun girls day, shopping and lunch, I cant wait! I havent had a Saturday free in a while, so I am excited to spend it with her and just relax.

off to work out, its FREEZING here right now, I figure that'll warm me up for sure!

Hope everyone has a fab weekend :o)

No comments: