Saturday, January 13, 2007

Crazy Week!!


So school started on Monday, blah. Seriously, I think I just might die. It just gets harder and harder...I feel like sometimes they push us to the point of just wanting to quit and call it a day! I had lecture on Monday from 8 am until 2 pm...then Tuesday was a math exam and hospital orientation, 12 hours worth of that (we did get out a little early)...then Wednesday was 13 hours worth of clinical!! To top if off, I had to work (babysit) Thursday, Friday, and today as well. I am so tired and I just want to spend tomorrow sleeping, but I need to start my studying as well as my care plan, ugh. Gee can you tell how happy I am about school right now?

Had family pictures taken last weekend by Michelle, they came out so great. We went to this park that is literally 30 seconds from my house, and you would never know. Here is one of my favorites. You can see her new photography website at
www.thinkpinkincphotography.com! I went back to brown with my hair...just got tired of keeping the blond up, altough now I am already whinning to my sister for highlights, so I am sure it will change soon!

I found out that Childrens Hospital in Phoenix offers the same program that I wanted to get into here in California...and it starts sooner and isnt quite as long, so I am super stoked! It is a 14 week program, and it starts in February, and I can apply this summer, which is AWESOME. This means I may be pushing the wedding back until June, but we wanted to do that anyway for fear that the grounds at the outdoor place we chose may be too muddy in May. Although May is a great month for us, becuase its both of our parents anniversaries as well as when we got engaged, I am ok with pushing it to June, and the best part is that I would be done with the RN program at Childrens.

Planning a trip to Vegas in Feb to visit the friend I talked about a while back that I re-connected with. I am SO excited I cant even explain it. I just cant wait to give her the hugest hug, and to snuggle her sweet baby boy. Ryan is 4 months old now, and will be 5 when I get there, so still small enough to snuggle!!

Hoping I make it to a crop today after babysitting...I am SO tired right now, and its like 45 minute drive from where I work, but I may just say what the hay to have some girl time...I have NOTHING ready to take with me, so no scrapping for me, just chatting and shopping!

Peace out!

1 comment:

Kat said...

love that family picture! great colors. love the brown hair too!
sorry i've been so mia, life has been insane!!