Sunday, January 21, 2007

Bla Bla Bla




Is what I feel like today, nothing to talk about, nothing to say, but tired of studying already and its only 10:45 am. Hence the reason I am blogging, gets my eyes away from the books!
Had a great day yesterday, my aunt and sister came for the day to go shopping and have lunch with me, we had so much fun. We went to the new mall in simi, and were there from like 11 until 7, thats a crap load of shopping! I always enjoy visiting with my aunt, she is the person I am closest to family-wise aside from my mom, and I know I can always ask her advice and talk to her about anything and everything. Got some new kicks with my giftcard from Christmas, some yummy smellies from bath and body works, and some workout clothes. Since my schedule has been crazy with school and working, I have been working out at home with my turbo kick tapes, although I would MUCH rather go to the gym with my long lost gym friend :o), I never seem to be home when the classes are! So this will do for now, until my schedule slows down.


Have been doing some more wedding-schtuff, and have completely changed the style/type of wedding dress I am going to wear. I change things all the time actually, so it will be interesting to see what happens when I do finally get married in terms of what I thought I wanted when I got engaged, and what it ends up being :o)


I did decide on my boquet a long time ago though, that hasnt changed. Here is a pic of 2 that I like, I think I like the all pink peonies the best, but I also like the other colors thrown in. The first pic matches better with my wedding party colors (fuschia and tangerine).
Hope everyone had a fab weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMIGOSH ALEX! I love both of those bouquets soooooo much! Very beautiful colors!