Saturday, January 27, 2007

Mi vida loca part duece

So apparently I thought my life would slow down, no luck in that department. I am not sure if I am working too much and need to cut back, but it just seems like every day its SOMETHING. Here is a run down of this week:

Mon: up at 6, school from 8-5 (stayed late for a meeting)
Tue: up at 6, got to work at 8, so that means leaving at 7:15 to drive 16 miles because of all the F'ing traffic! worked all day watching a 1 year old
Wed: up at 4, left at 5:45 to get to clinical, was there until about 7pm, came home and did paperwork until 10:15
Thur: up at 6, left the house at 7:15 again to be at work at 8, worked until 6 again watching a 1 year old
Fri: up at 6, again worked at 8 and watched a 1 year old all day

Dont get me wrong, I love my job, I LOVE Nathan, but 5 days packed back to back like that just make me a little looney. I guess I just need to get the hang of waking up early almost every dang day huh?? lol. I got a treat today and slept til NINE!!!!!!!!! Yippie!

Its my best girlfriend in nursing school, Katie's, Birthday today!! Happy Birthday friend, hope you have a great day!!

Have some pics from Arizona that are taking FOREVER to upload, so I will try to post those later today. While I know Michael and I will be in Arizona in less than a year, I am just not sure exactly how it will pan out. We just arent sure how much we will qualify for, how we will get the money if we DONT qualify for the full amount of the home, etc etc...we are new to all of this, so we are learning as we go. Hopefully we can plan a trip for early March and meet with his Uncle who is a mortgage broker out there and we can discuss our options, we shall see.

I have been studying about the renal system (kidneys) the past 3 weeks...and I dont know if this is self induced, but I seriously feel like I have a kidney stone (again!). I have had several in the last 5 years or so, and they are SO painful. The weird thing is, I have been drinking more water in the last couple of weeks than I ever have, so it doesnt match up. I am praying that I dont, because its seriously the worst pain EVER!

anyway, thats about it for me this week, wish I had more exciting things to report!!

Shouts to baby post...please come out already, we are anxiously awaiting your mommy to post your pictures so we can see who shes been bloging about!! :o)

No comments: