Friday, December 01, 2006

Mi Vida Loca


Ok so why is it that this time of year always seems so overwhelming?? Between school, and the various Holiday to-do's, my job, Michaels parents being in town, etc etc...it never ends. I totally forgot about making home-made goodies to send to his family back east this year...I think instead of 20 different cookies like we did last year, I am going to make this yummy pumpkin spice bread with a little 8 ounce jar of apple butter, it will make it much quicker and easier than last year (last year I also wasnt in school so I had tons of free time!). I hope they like it (if not then tough!!).

Here is another cute photo from our photo shoot with Michelle, I love this one!!

Shouts to my girl SHANNA who is getting freakin MARRIED in two weeks!!! Cant wait to see her when we go to Arizona the week after Christmas, so super excited to see her girls again and her new hubby!

Michaels parents are in town this week, its been so nice to see them. Michael took them along with my mom yesterday to see the place we want to get married (I had to work). They all loved it, my moms only concern is that its outside and it will be in May, but hello, its California! It barely rains all year let alone in May. So...there is a possibility that it may get changed to June or July, we shall see. That may work out better for us considering I am going to apply for the RN residency program at Childrens Hospital and hopefully will get in at the begining of the year...if thats the case then we would push it back for sure. Who knows, its still all up in the air. It bums me out, but in the scheme of things, whats another month or two??
Meeting Michaels parents for breakfast this morning, if he can ever get his a$$ in gear!!!!!! I swear waking this boy up in the morning is impossible sometimes, he doesnt want to even see the light of day before 10am. Then Clinical this afternoon and again tomorrow morning...after this weekend we only have TWO weeks left of clinical, and then I am officially half way done with nursing school. I cant even believe how fast time has gone, blows me away sometimes. Just cross your fingers I make it through this Clinical rotation, this instructor is a killer!!

2 comments:

Kat said...

half way done- woo hoo! thats awesome
super cute picture, too :)

Anonymous said...

Alex!!!!

I

LOVE

THAT

PHOTO!!!!

It

ROCKS!!!!!!