Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last Post of 2006


So its 10:48 and I am sitting here waiting for my hunnie to get home from work, we are so bummed out that he had to work late tonight and we may not be able to ring in the new year together...but such is life, right? :o(


I cant believe 2006 will be over in an hour...the year has just flown by, and I wanted to reflect on it a little before I crawl into bed and pass out


In 2006 I...

-Started Nursing School

-Went on a fabulous Caribbean vacation with Michael and his family

-GOT ENGAGED :o)

-Got a new job that I love watching the cutest baby ever

-Got a $1,000 scholarship, yay for free money!

-Re-connected with a life-long friend that I am so happy about

-Gained 10 pounds


Ok so I am not so happy about the last one, but late nights of studying, fast food, and no time for the gym will do that to ya I suppose, I have gotten my butt back in gear and I think Michaels as well, so it will come off in no time. 2006 was a great year for me, my favorite year yet...I feel like right now my life is filled with so much happiness and love, as well as a sense of accomplishment with all I have done in nursing school, its been a really rewarding year and I hope 2007 will be even better.


Here is what I predict and hope for 2007...

-I will graduate Nursing School

-Michael and I will save up as much money as possible

-I will pay off my credit cards

-Michael and I will purchase our first home

-I will use my endless supply of scrapbook stuff!!


So how do you feel as you reflect on 2006 and what do ya'll hope for 2007??
Wishing all of you a safe and happy New Year!!!!

No comments: