Friday, December 29, 2006

Arizona here we come


What a crazy couple of weeks!!!

I am in Arizona right now, spending the week with Michaels parents, and its soooooo nice! I havent thought about school ONCE, its been so long since I have been able to do that!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, I know we did. We spent Christmas Eve with my moms side of the family like always, about 60 people, all family and friends that we call family, all go to my aunts house and we eat dinner and open gifts, its really fun and my favorite time to get together. Christmas morning we spent with my parents and my sister, and then hopped on a plane and flew to Arizona and have been here since. We went house hunting yesterday and saw the most BEAUTIFUL homes that I wanted to buy right there...all under $300,000....in California, we cant find anything under $500,000, and what we are looking for would be well over that...so its nice to dream while we are here, and look at what we like and dont like. Its just amazing what you can get for your money, I am so so so excited to seriously start looking in June of next year, since we will be here in December 2007!!!

Something super exciting (and kinda sad), I saw snow for the first time this weekend!! We took a road trip for the night to Sedona and Flagstaff and it was snowing, it was soooo beautiful, I will post pics when I get home!!

Just a quickie post, hope everyone has recooperated from the holidays!!!!!

No comments: