Friday, December 15, 2006

From the fabulous Nichole W...

A-Available or single: neither!
B - Best Friend: Michael, Sara, and Michelle
C - Cake or Pie: Cupcakes!
D - Drink of choice: Diet coke
E - Essential item you use everyday: cell phone, lip gloss, flat iron
F - Favorite color: pink
G - Gummy Bears or worms: regular gummy bears and sour gummy worms
H - Hometown: Simi Valley, Ca
I - Indulgence: hhmmmm....at the moment truffles from costco!
J - January or February: Feb because of Valentines Day :o)
K - Kids & Names: We would like 3-4 kids, and the names...First born child will be Mathew or Madelynn (depending on the sex), and I love too many other names!
L - Life is Incomplete Without? The love of my life and my family
M - Marriage Date: May 17, 2008...sooooo long away!
N - Number of Siblings: 1 sister
O - Oranges or Apples: apples with peanut butter please
P - Phobias or Fears: Car accidents, a fire in my house, and losing someone I love
Q - Fave Quote: "I'm in love I'm in love and I dont care who knows!!!!!"- buddy the elf
R - Reason to Smile: its the holidays!
S - Season: I have to agree with Nichole...summer!! I love sandals, cute pedicures, blonde hair, a TAN, shorts, etc etc...
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Michelle, Kat, Jody, and Araxi
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I ratted out my best friend in 5th grade for lighting a match in class. who does that?
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: brussel sprouts
W - Worst Habit: biting my nails, cutting people off when they are talking
X - Xrays: never broken a bone
Y - Your Fave Food: everything :o)
Z - Zodiac Sign: Libra

1 comment:

Kat said...

fun! second time i've been tagged! i'll have to do this soon........