Monday, December 18, 2006

FINAL-ly

So today is my final for this semester, woo hoo!!! I admit I didnt study all that much, but I justified it by getting really good grades on the previous exams, so I am not losing sleep over it. Hopefully after the final I can get some Christmas shopping done, I havent really done all that much, so hopefully I can put a big dent in it today.

The ugly sweater party this weekend was a blast! I only have a couple of pictures, I am waiting for my cousin to e-mail me better ones and I will post them, there were some pretty funny sweaters! I drank a little too much wine, but other than that it was fun! I think we will make it a family tradition, its another excuse for us all to get together around the holidays, which is always so much fun, I just love a house filled with family and friends, and good food too!!

This week is going to be kinda crazy, and then the following week we will be in Arizona! My parents bought us plane tickets for Christmas to go out to Arizona, we were planning on driving, so it will be SO nice to not have to be in the car for 7 hours, the flight is just about an hour long, and the airport is only 30 min from our house. I cant wait. Michaels mom thinks we are driving in the day after Christmas, we are totally going to suprise her by flying there ON Christmas...and we are going to play an evil trick and call her on Christmas day and say the car wont start and we wont be able to make it...when she sees us she will be so happy, I cant wait!

Hope everyones having fun with last minute Christmas shopping, I know thats what I am doing this week!!

No comments: