Sunday, November 19, 2006

{No Subject}


So basically tonight I was chatting with my mom...and come the first of the year she wants to quit her managment job and sell the house and move to Tahachapi with my dad...not sure where the heck that leaves me...kinda worries me.


Michael has been living with me for about 3 months or so...and we have a couple thousand dollars saved up...right now its tough with the Holidays, but we are doing a good job (I should give him the credit really, he is saving it all). Our goal is to have $10,000 (although I would like $20,000) saved by the time we move out of here...which should be this time next year, or so I thought. I am not sure if my mom is just going to up and leave and leave me to fend for myself (so not like her)...or help us buy a condo, or rent something, or what. I didnt push the subject because she said we would talk about it more after the first of the year...so we shall see. Dont get me wrong, I would LOVE to live somewhere and have it just be Michael and I...but that doesnt leave us much room to even pay the bills on our salary, let alone save money. Should be interesting to see how it all pans out (I didnt realize my mom was so anxious to move, she said today "the only thing keeping us here is you" which made me feel just great! lol).


Weekend was dedicated to all school stuff, as always. Nothing fun to report!


Forgot to post this...My best girlfriend Michelle took pictures of Michael and I for our Christmas Cards and save the dates for our New York wedding...LOVE the way they came out!! Will post more later!!

1 comment:

Kat said...

LOVE that picture! the color is gorgeous, and i love the angel!
oh dear- hope that your mom doesnt' leave you hangin! its hard saving up money, thats for sure......