Friday, November 17, 2006

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells...

Ok its official, I can play Christmas music in my car and I am SO excited about that! I LOVE this time of year, even though its not a "winter wonderland" in California, I just love it!

Got this cutie survey from my Suzy to get everyone into the season...if your reading this I better see it on your blog!!!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Both please...just not together. And with the eggnog, extra rum!!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? he lays them out under the tree at our house...yep, still, even though I am 24
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I love small white isicle lights on the house...however my parents are obsessed with the HUGE colored bulbs so I just close my eyes pulling up to my house and admire my neighbors!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Michael and I have hung it over our bed the last 2 Christmas's!
5. When do you put your decorations up? Day after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? hhmmm...tough one. I would have to say turkey breast with herb butter and cornbread stuffing with sausage and apple, its sooo good!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Waking up with my sister on Christmas morning and running out into the living room before waking our parents up to see what "Santa" brougth us. Hey I still believe and its still working!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? He's at the North Pole right now
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, with my moms family we all get together and have fun
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Me and my mom pull out the ornaments box usually and put ornaments and lights on it.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Never in my life have been in snow
12. Can you ice skate? Yep
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? thats a tough one...I think I got a bike one year that I was in love with and rode the entire day
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? My family
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pumpkin Gooey Cake (thanks Michelle!)
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas Eve at my aunt babys house with all my family...I love being in a house filled with my family and yummy food!
17. What tops your tree? I dont think we have a tree topper actually
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? hhmmm...probably Jingle Bells or Holy Night
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum!

I cant believe its already almost Thanksgiving! Hopefully everyone is planning on spending it with family and friends...I know I am!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

gotta love the gooey pumpkin cake!!! I craving it sooo much!!!

Kat said...

yay! fun list. i'm gonna have to do this......