Friday, November 03, 2006

Melting Pot




So last night Michael and I went to the melting pot for our anniversary dinner...and it was, hhmm, interesting. I am still not sure if I liked it 100%...it takes a while to eat there too, because its like courses. The appetizer was great, it was cheese fondue with french bread, veggies, and granny smith apples to dip...YUM, seriously, soooo good. Then you choose what meats you want, and they bring you a plate of RAW meat...it totally freaked me out. They bring you like this oil that you cook the meat in...and it was good, but I just really really didnt like the idea of raw meat at the table!!!!! Then they bring you dessert...which is a pot of chocolate fondue (you pick the kind you want, they have tons!) and strawberries, pineapple, bananas, brownies, cheesecake, pound cake, and marshmellows to dip into the chocolate...that was super yum!!! Again, I still am undecided, I dont know if I would go back, but we had fun and thats what counts!
Things have been crazy lately...since starting this new job Michael and I barely see eachother, which is a bummer, but its good at the same time because it keeps me busy, and I can study when I am at work which is awesome. Although I have an exam on monday that I am so not prepared for...and I have clinical all day today and tomorrow, and then Sunday family pictures...which I am so super excited for!!! I always find a way to fit in studying though, so I am sure I will do fine!
I guess I should be studying instead of blogging!!

No comments: