Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Time Flys!!


Holy Cow! So yesterday I volunteer for this "new student tea" for students who will be starting nursing school in January (which is when I started last year). It felt so weird being there, and totally remembering sitting in their exact seets like it was yesterday, but it was a YEAR ago!! I remember being sooo scared, not knowing what to expect, being overwhelmed, wondering if I could do it, etc etc...and here I am, almost halfway done with nursing school. Its so crazy how fast time has gone, I cant even believe it. And its been 5 months already since I have been engaged, that is just crazy. So that means exactly a year and a half until our wedding, I cant freaking wait! Gosh, it will be such a long time coming by the time it finally happens, but I am sure it will be here before I know it!!


Speaking of wedding stuff...I havent really had the "planning bug" quite as bad as I did, but its still fun to look at different things. The Knot is the most addicting website EVER.

I know this may seem like an odd idea to some, but I have been STUCK on the idea of having chandeliers hanging from the tree at the place we are getting married. The tree there is HUGE, exactly like the one in this picture, and I just love the way it looks. Funky, but fun and elegant at the same time. Love her dress too, minus the flower on the top.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Alex, that flower on her boob looks so "random"...lol

Anonymous said...

Well you are way cuter than her anyway flower or no flower. Ok LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the chandliers they are so cool! I just love that you are having an outdoor wedding its going to be so romantic. Hurry up and finish school already lol