Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I love catching up


With old friends.


Yesterday I talked to my girlfriend Rachel, that is in Idahoe right now. I havent talked to her in soooo long, but we used to be great friends. I love catching up and hearing about the happenings in peoples lives, its so nice. Here is a picture of her and her Fiance, Brennen. Wishing them a world of happiness!


Nothing too exciting in the world of Alex today, aside from a math exam in about an hour that I am sooo nervous about...if you dont pass it on the third try, your kicked out of the program. Yikes! And the worst part, there is a new exam every friggin 8 weeks! Thankfully I have always gotten 100% up until now, just pray for me that I will continue to do so. Math is a weakness for me, but thankfully I have 8 years experience working in a pharmacy under my belt, so I know a thing or two about calculating med dosages, thank GOD! As if nursing school isnt stressful enough, ya know?


Getting a knitting lesson tonight and super excited about it, I cant wait to LEARN and stop being so frustrated about it. I actually had a dream that I was knitting last night and I was sooo proud of me, lol. Pathetic! Thanks Colleen and Wendy for offering to help us out. And Araxi, thanks for coming so I dont feel so stupid!!!


Thats it for now, just a short one.

1 comment:

Kat said...

love catching up w/friends too. good times.
love the hanging things from the tree idea. very fun!