Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Life is Crazy


Long time no post. Life has just been crazy, I swear nursing school takes it out of me, I cant wait to be DONE. Speaking of done, I have a final on Monday and then I never have to deal with this STUPID instructor again. Ugh, cant stand the woman, she is EVIL.


Nothing really super exciting is going on...celebrated my sisters 19th birthday on Sunday, I cant believe shes 19, that means I am old. I dont know why, but 24 feels so old to me. The one thing I am thankful for, is as I have gotten older, I have become so much closer with both my mom and my sister, and thats awesome.


This is a shorty post because Im gonna go work out, woo hoo!
How pretty is this table set-up? These are the colors Michael and I chose (well, I chose) for our wedding, arent they bright and fun?? I love the look of the long table, still not sure if we will haev those or round ones. We shall see, Lord knows I have plenty of time to figure it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the colors! so bright and fun!
and yay for working out!!!
kat :) :)