Thursday, October 05, 2006

Leave it to me...


To make a complete idiot out of myself. So I have this new job, babysitting (she calls me the 'nanny' but I like babysitter better, makes me feel younger) and yesterday I worked late so they could go on a date together. There is only one little boy, Nathan, so just turned 1, and hes cute as ever. So last night, around 8, I put him to bed like usual. I walk down the stairs (which are hardwood), and thud thud thud thud thud thud...thats me, falling down the stairs on my butt. I thought I broke my back! I was laying there, crying (really I was) for like 10 minutes, and the worst part...Nathans mom and dad walked in from their date as I was laying there! LOL. I felt so stupid. They were so sweet about it of course, but I felt so dumb.


School is just crazy right now. I have an exam, a teaching plan, and a community project paper all due on Monday. I cant handle this crap, its just too much. Last night was supposed to be my study night when I got home from babysitting, but instead I crawled into bed and took a Soma and passed out! so, I guess that means tonight I am staying up late...because Friday I have a nursing convention that I have to go to in Aneheim all day, and then Saturday I am at Childrens Hospital again, for a 12 hour shift. So basically, I have Sunday to do everything that is due on Monday, lovely.


Lately I have been feeling really thankful for everything I have in my life. So today, I am thankful for my health (as much as I may complain about my weight), because I can walk, I can talk, I can see, and I can hear. What are you thankful for today?


Ok how CUTE is this wedding photo? Dont know these people, but its still super cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thankful for the baby in my belly ;)
i had a friend who took a picture similar to that on her wedding day. i like the one you found, much cuter.
hope your back is ok!!!!

Anonymous said...

damnit. i forgot to sign my name. kat :)

Unknown said...

Hey Girlie...

I hope you are feeling better....

Toni