Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Funkdafied

I dont know why, but I am just in this weird funk right now. Cant really explain it. Maybe its school. Maybe its other things, not too sure, I just know I gotta kick it, and quick. I hate feeling this way, kinda un-motivated about everything, maybe I need to go shopping, new clothes always make me feel better (sad I know).

I am DONE with the wicked witch of the west. Took my final in her class yesterday and was thrilled to walk out the door and slam it behind me. I got an 87 on the final, and something like 89.44 in the class or something (why the hell cant they just round it to 90!?). Starting fresh with a new instructor (who was my clinical instructor last semester, LOVE her), and feeling good about it, so good I am actually going to bring my book and read AHEAD for next mondays lecture today when I babysit. Thats a first.

Michael and mines anniversary is coming up, Halloween, we are excited about it. I cant believe its been two years, seems so long, but feels so short. I seriously dont know where I would be without him in my life right now, he is the best thing that ever happened to me (besides flat irons, lol).

Off to school and then work, yuck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kick the funk with some new cute junk girl! ie; clothes shopping does it everytime! Congrats on the anniversary! I need a wedding invite when the time comes! Yeee! haaawww!