Monday, September 25, 2006

I passed!


Wooooo freakin whooo!! I passed the exam with an 86%, not bad for a crazy lady writing it! I was kinda worried for a minute that I did bad, but turns out I did much better. Yay!


I am aching for a vacation, and school barely started! I miss our cruise so much, that was the BEST time, I cant wait for another vacation like that (next one will be our honeymoon I'm sure).


Guess what tomorrow is?! My BIRTHDAY! I so dont want to turn 24, I liked being 23, lol. Nothing really planned, I am actually working until 6, and then dinner planned for afterwards with the fam-bam and Michael. My sister is coming out so I am super excited about that, get to spend the day with her on Wednesday!


This picture is one I made Michael pose for in the exact spot he asked me to marry him. We didnt have any pictures of right when he did it, so we went back on the last day. awwww...I just love him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay for passing!
and yay for turning 24!!!! happy birthday!!!!! i love birthdays.......
such a cute pic
i took SO many freakin pics of the place that steve proposed. and i did actually scrap them, even though they aren't that interesting......
thanks for standing up to me against the mean annoymous comments ;)
kat :) and baby:)