Wednesday, September 27, 2006

HUMP DAY


Today was supposed to be my "fun" day off, turned out not so fun, ugh. Spent 3 hours driving down to Childrens Hospital just to get a stupid badge to wear for 2 more clinicals, how lame is that?! Drove Michael to pick up his car (which was acting up again after just dropping like 4 grand into it) in the valley, another hour in the car. I hate driving! lol. I did get to spend time with my sister today which was super cool, I miss having her around.


I cant wait for Friday, getting some spa treatment and good ole' girl shopping with Michelle, I am super excited.


My birthday was ok, it kinda sucks because on your birthday you realize all the people that DONT call you. Sounds kinda selfish, but it does kinda hurt your feelings a little. Scored some sweet gifts from Michael and the fam bam, gift cards, money, new ink for my printer! (only a scrapper would get excited about that), some teeth whitening stuff, and some tanning lotion. I am going to start tanning again (bad, I know, but something about a TAN just makes ya feel so dang good!).


Nothing really too exciting to report...loving my new job, and schools just SCHOOL.


Hope everyones having a great week!
How wacky and fun is this cake?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, driving sucks, i agree, especially up in LA area- traffic is always horrible!!!!!!
love that fun cake!
and glad you got some fab bday gifts :)
kat :) :)

Anonymous said...

Alex!!! Sorry I missed your birthday girl! Ummmmmm.....didn't know it was here! LOL You will LOVE getting older and wiser! I promise! It's da bomb! LOL