Monday, September 04, 2006

Fun for the day

Was blog-surfing and found this, so here is the entertainment for the day :o)

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? mmm...probably in Huntington Beach, being there makes me happy
2. What's your favorite article of clothing? lately I havent been much into fashion (havent gone shopping in MONTHS), so probably a hoodie
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? big kissable lips!
4. What's the last CD that you bought? I dont even remember its been that long!
5. Where's your favorite place to be? In Michaels arms, awww
6. Where's your least place to be? Lindas lecture
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? my feet
8. Strong in mind or strong in body? I think you have to be strong in mind to be strong in body, so strong in mind :o)
9. What time do you wake in the morning? I wish it was earlier, but usually around 9, if I have school then 5 or 6
10. What's your favorite kitchen appliance? kitchenaid mixer
11. What makes you really angry? bad drivers
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? piano, I love the piano
13. What is your Favorite color? PINK
14. Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV? a small SUV, I have my heart set on a kia sorrento or a highlander hybrid
15. Do you believe in afterlife? I believe in Heaven
16. Favorite children's book? The giving tree
17. What is your favorite season? Summer
18. What's your least favorite household chore? dishes!
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? to fly
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? A hibiscus flower with leaves on the small of my back (real original, I know I know)
21. Can you juggle? yea right
22. The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to? My grandpa, I wish I would have learned more about him and from him before he passed away
23. What is your favorite day of the week? Sunday
24. What's in the trunk of your car? Thank God I didnt answer this a month ago. Now there is water bottles, jumper cables, my spin seat, school books, and my skills bag for school
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? hhmmm tough one, probably a hamburger, from in-n-out, with extra cheese paper!!

Ok if you took the time to read this, you better be doing it on your own blog!

I am trying to avoid studying right now, but it looks like I gotta break down and do it. Just got back from kickboxing, love that class.

Nothing exciting going on today, maybe a BBQ at Tawns later, I havent been able to see Dylan since I've been sick, cant wait to see him!!!

No comments: