Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I hate blogger

If I wasnt so dang CHEAP I would use typepad. I have a post thats in my "posts" section but the darn thing wont publish. WHAT ever!!

Nothing too exciting going on...really liking this new job I got as a nanny. Its for an 11 month old baby, Nathan, and he is just the sweetest, cutest, FATTEST little guy ever, hes so much fun!

Had chinese food with Michael tonight, NOT my favorite, but he swore this place was "amazing" (it was alright, no different than any other chinese place).

I miss my sister, cant wait to see her, hopefully next week.

Have to work tomorrow, ugh. I cant wait to be done with this job at the hospital, its just plain stupid and I cant stand working there. only 2 more weeks and I am done.

Michael goes for his interview tomorrow, I am super excited for him and cant wait to hear all about it.

Im craving a white blizzard...I must get one before work tomorrow!

The end.

No comments: