Monday, September 11, 2006

First Exam

So today I had my first exam with this new instructor from HELL. I was so friggin nervous, I seriously had no idea what to study, this lady is so all over the place she should be thanking God every day she HAS a job! I was sooo suprised to come home and see I got an 86!! I so thought I failed (especially since she the average score was 66). I am really super happy!!!!

On a more important note, today is such a sad day. I wish people still felt the way that they did the days and weeks following 9/11, it almost seems as if people have been so quick to forget. I know its difficult, since so many of us werent directly affected by what happened, but I know that my life has changed since that day. I still remember so vividly watching the one tower burning and seeing the second plane crash into the other tower. I will never forget the camera zooming in on the building, only to zoom out because they realized that the objects they couldnt make out were people jumping out of the hundreth + story of the building. I dont even want to think about what I would have done had I been there. I am so thankful every day (and today especially) that I have the life that I have and that I have been so blessed. In class today we took a moment of silence to remember those lost that day, and I couldnt help but to cry. It was just such a tragic event and sometimes it still seems so unreal that something like that could happen to us, the United States of America. I just wish we were as united today as we were on 9-11-2001.

We will never forget.

1 comment:

Kat said...

my stomach goes in knots thinking about it. and i still cry. nope, haven't forgotten.....