Thursday, September 07, 2006

1. Three things that scare me: my house catching on fire, losing someone close to me, snakes

2. Three people that make me laugh: Michael, Beana, Katie

3. Three things I hate the most: Rude people, bad drivers, bad hair days

4. Three things I don't understand: Spanish, French, and Chinese

5. Three things I'm doing right now: Listening to my dogs bark at nothing, blogging, drinking a diet root beer

6. Three things I want to do before I die: Have lots of kids, sky dive, and travel to Europe

7. Three things I can do: scrapbook, watch bloody surgery on TV while eating dinner, laugh until I pee my pants

8. Three ways to describe my personality: caring, fun, emotional

9. Three things I can't do: pick up dog poop, drink water, let my nails grow out

10. Three things I think you should listen to: Jack Johnson, kids on the playground, rain against your window

11. Three things you should never listen to: William Hung, AM radio, gossip

12. Three things I'd like to learn: How to knit, how to save money, how to let things go

13. Three favourite foods: in-n-out, cereal, dessert

14. Three beverages I drink regularly: Diet coke, diet mountain dew, ice blended drinks from Dr. Konkeys and The Bean

15. Three shows I watched as a kid: Full House, Saved By The Bell, David The Knome

16. Three people I'm tagging: Any 3 people that are reading this

Feeling better today than I was last night, although I woke up at 6 am because Michael was having an asthma attack. Maybe I will take a nap. I love naps.

1 comment:

Kat said...

fun stuff! think i'll have to steal this ;)
glad you found me on myspace! that place is soooooo addictive!!!!