Saturday, March 11, 2006

Its been a while...

Gosh, every day I swear that I am going to post, and I keep forgetting!!! Life has just been crazy...ever since I started nursing school it feels like my life has just been turned upside down...NOTHING is the same as it used to be. It is a welcomed change, but I am not so sure if I like it (yet). I have my first final exam on monday, and I have not studied one bit!!! I feel horrible, but I just cant get into it! Michael has been so patient and understanding the last couple months, I am so suprised. He is always encouraging me to study and he is always rewarding me with cute little things for getting good grades. So far my grades have been excellent, and I am so proud of that. I have a 96%!!! That is a HUGE shocker for me considering this teacher that I have is supposed to be the worst! I really have enjoyed having her though, she challenges her students more so than any other instructor and I feel like I have learned a lot from her. Nothing else exciting going on, I am just getting excited for our cruise (May 20th), and for the SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!! Off to study my cranial nerves!

No comments: