Monday, February 20, 2006

Oh I wish...


Havent blogged in a while, just been busy with school. School has just been insane....I had no idea what to expect until I actually started nursing school, it is just so much work sometimes it unbelievable, and IMPOSSIBLE!!! I feel like I dont have much of a life...which is a major adjustment and a total bummer sometimes, but its only for 2 years! Thats what I keep telling myself. Took another exam this week and got an 87%, pretty good considering the average was 74! On a side note...this is the ring I have been wishing for forEVER it seems!!! isnt it beautiful??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ring is beautiful and you will get it Im sure. Youre doing great in school it seems so keep your focus it will be soooooooooooo worth it!!! This is the one field you dont have to worry about getting a job in when you graduate!!! I know our hospital is recruiting all the way from CANADA!!!! Eh lol


Love ya girl keep it up!!

Juls said...

Good for you on those test scores. Kicking butt and taking names. Good for you! And yes, that ring is beautiful and without a doubt, will be in your future.