Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Pattys Day!!

I think green is an appropriate color for today! I have never been big on St. Pattys day, I hate corned beef and cabbage!!!!! Just the smell of it makes me sick! In honor of today, heres 5 green things that I enjoy

1. Mint and chip ice cream
2. My green workout pants
3. Shamrock shakes from McDonalds
4. The grass when it has just been cute
5. Green tea

I have come to the conclusion that my blog is incredibly boring and that I need to spice it up a bit every day. So here is some randomness for the day. (thanks to some friends blogs who have inspired me).

Yummy thing of the day: My mom went to
Farmers Market last night after work and brought me home a bag of one of my very favorite things, fresh kettle corn. I had it for both breakfast and lunch today, and it makes my tummy happy

Happy thought of the day: I have a great life. sometimes I wish it was different, but all in all, I am very blessed to have the life that I have, and have the people in it that I do. I really couldnt ask for anything more.

Irritating thing of the day: its raining. I hate rain, especially when I am having a good hair day, because the second I walk outside, its all over, my hair starts to frizz and curl and the rest of the day is ruined.

Something to look forward to today: The tanning salon and the gym. As soon as I get my butt in gear I am off to tan and then to work out, that makes me happy. Even though I really want to just crawl into bed and never get out, I think I will make today a productive day!

What I know I will not get done today: cleaning my room. I still have not unpacked my clothes from Arizona, and that was over 2 weeks ago! I have a horrible, terrible habbit of unpacking! I have just been busy with school, and when I am not at school I feel like I am at the gym, or Michaels, or work, or wherever...it just never seems to get done. The pile just keeps getting bigger, and pretty soon it may just take over my room.

{Happy St. Pattys Day}

2 comments:

Juls said...

Hey, I enjoy reading your blog. I just need to learn your trick on changing font colors. Nice green today!

Anonymous said...

Love the random thoughts Alex!! I really like your blog and you being so busy with school its a great way to keep in touch and find out whats going on with you!