Monday, March 20, 2006

{First Day of Spring}

I LOVE Spring!! I love everything about it, especially the weather. Today is the first day of spring, and its supposed to rain tomorrow!! BOOOO!

Had a fabulous weekend with my family and Michael, went to 2 birthday partys, my aunts 50th and my cousins 3rd "princess party" both were awesome and it was great to have some time with my family and not think about school for once. Today its back to the swing of things, school, the gym, studying, etc....ick.

Randomness for the day:

Something I am happy about today: its monday, I love mondays. They have such a "fresh" feel to them, start of a new week, another chance to start doing what you said you would do last monday!

Something I am unhappy about today: I have a test tomorrow...a MATH test to make it even worse. I am crossing my fingers I do ok.

Something I am thankful for today: My family. As crazy as they all can be sometimes, and as much as they can drive me crazy, I wouldnt ask for another family anyday. They are all special to me in their own way, and I cherish each and every one of them (and there are alot)

No comments: