Thursday, March 16, 2006

Blog Challenge


Got this one off Toni's blog.....

List 10 things you recommend

1.
Flat irons, I would die without mine
2. Take time for yourself every day, even if its just 20 minutes
3. RED ROBIN
4.
Making sure to tell your family that you love them, every single day
5. Finding a career that you enjoy, my grandfather once told me that if you do something that you love you will never work a day in your life
6. Vanilla cones from McDonalds
7. Listening to a child laugh, it is the best sound in the world
8. New York, if you havent been, go!
9. Patience
10. Find a hobby that you love (like SCRAPBOOKING!)

Gee you would never know I was thinking about food with the Red Robin and the ice cream, lol.

Today is my off day from school and work, yay!!! The last 2 days in school were long days, we learned all about how to give medications (oral meds, rectal meds, vaginal meds), and we learned how to give injections (Intramuscular, subcutaneous, and intradermal, oh and insulin). It was really interesting, but makes me really nervous to actually have to poke someone with a real needle!! (we used real needles in class but we practice on oranges and hot dogs, not the same as a person!). I think I am going to write my letters for scholarships today, the deadline is march 30th and I havent done much of anything (except ask 2 people for letters of recommendation). I hope I get them, it would help me out so much. 2 of them are for $1000...that would be SO nice!!!! I saved my tax return for the cruise in May, but its only $400! I have no idea if that is enough money...Michaels mom said to bring $100 for each day...its a 7 day cruise!! that makes me $300 short...so if anyone reading this needs a babysitter, I'm your girl! call me! lol. Date night, work, scrapping, partys, whatever, I will do it.

I thought I would post this cruise picture since it is the ship we are going on, and it kinda sets the mood for me to get ready for the cruise (I have been working on my tan AND my waisteline, I am very proud of myself!).
I am SO excited, I have never been on a cruise before so I have no clue what to expect. I think I am going to play the lotto til then in hopes of being able to buy some cute clothes, I havent bought clothes in ages. I am secretly crossing my fingers that maybe Michael is going to ask me to marry him on our cruise...it is a nice place, and a special time for us, but then again its kinda scary to bring something like that with you to another country.


No comments: