Thursday, January 26, 2006

Owww pt. 2

My tailbone is STILL killing me!! I swear it hurts worse as time goes by. If it isnt better by saturday, I am going to ask my work to take an x-ray to make sure nothing is wrong with it (I work at a hospital). Its SO uncomfortable to sleep, I cant lay on my back, so I am constantly tossing and turning and getting no sleep! I think I am going to load up on nyquil tonight just so I can get a decent nights sleep. ugh.

I havent been to the gym since I did this (its only been 2 days but it feels like forever), and I feel FAT. I hate that feeling. I have never had a perfect diet, so working out hard at the gym are really my key to losing weight, so when I cant work out and eat like I normally eat, I feel like a fatty.

I really want to see nany mcfee. I think I might be going witih Michelle and her daughter madison next week, if not I will probably drag Michael. It just looks too cute to pass up.

Nothing else really exciting going on, except that this weekend my friend Angie can have visitors. She has a long history of drug abuse, and had a baby almost 4 month ago. She was lucky enough to find this place in Pacoima that houses women with no where else to go that are pregnant or single mothers, so she has been there since she was about 3 months. I guess her drug issues tore our friendship apart, but prior to that, we were like sisters. We spent every day together, and I missed her so much. So, I was thrilled to have her back in my life once the drugs were out of the picture, and now I am just trying to be the best friend I can be and be there to support her while she is in this home. The sucky part is that she hasnt been able to have visitors since the begining of December, they were on some "lock down" because some people were abusing the priviledges that the program provides. So I cant wait to see her. Hopefully she will be getting out in the next couple of months and doing something for the good of her and her babys future.

anyways, off to study, big exam on monday that I am STRESSED about!!!!!

No comments: