Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Omg oww

Ok so I have no clue how in the hell this happene,d but somehow I fell FLAT on my A$$ tonight. I was walking into the kitchen, and was going to kick my sisters best friend in the butt because he was in my way, and my other foot just slipped out from under me and I landed right on my tailbone. Omg, OUCH!! I thought I broke my back when it happened, like seriously, I didnt move for 5 minutes. how dumb can I be?!?!!? and to make things worse, I am supposed to be at the hospital for clinicals tomorrow, taking care of a patient! I left my instructor a message and just asked what I should do, and she never called me back (thanks a lot). So I have no clue, I guess I am just going to go and give it my best shot. If worse comes to worse, I can just try to make it up on another day. We'll see.

Off to lay down, its killing me to sit right now, and I even have one of the donut pillows!!

:o(

No comments: