Sunday, January 22, 2006

Long week

Man, this week has been stressful. I am still trying to get into the "swing of things" with nursing school, but I am starting to feel like its going to be this paniced stressful feeling throughout the entire two years, although I am praying its not! I feel so overwhelmed, like I know I have so many things I need to do and read, but like I dont know where to start! Michael was so sweet, we had our time together tonight and when it was time to go home and I was pouting that I wanted to stay with him, he gave me his little "pep talk" that he was so proud of me, and that all this will be worth it in the end. I know he is right, and I am so more than thankful for him, but its just hard to go from my old life to this, and the sad part is that this stuff we are doing now is "easy" to all the stuff ahead of me. aye yiye yiye.

On a side not, Michael flat out asked me what size ring I wear!!!! I was a little upset, because of course it got my hopes up and for Christs sake, he could have found a slicker way to ask than that!!!! He knows my mom, my sister, my best friend, he could have had HIS mom ask me, his room mate, anyone, but why did he ask ME?! grr. I know that means its coming, but I already assumed that before he asked, and was kinda excited to be a little more suprised. Oh well, I cant wait, no matter when it is, I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with him.

My first patient was awesome this week, but she went home TWO HOURS after I got there. So I didnt have much to do all day and was kinda bored. I hope my patient this week is sicker and has more fun stuff to learn about (sounds gross I know, but I want patients with weird conditions and diseases).

I am beat, I have been sick the last few days, cough, sore throat, sneezes, aches, etc....I just hope this next week goes by FAST!!!

Thats all for now

No comments: