Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Still waiting!

Omg, this is insanity. I check the board of nursing (BON) website a hundred times a day to see if my name is up as an RN yet...this is crazy. I guess my school delayed in sending the transcripts, and now I have to wait up to 2 more WEEKS. Its now the 30th and the BON hasnt up done an update since the 28th. Dont they know that nervous, totally crazy students like myself are waiting on pins and needles to see if we passed?! Um hello, because if I didnt, then I had better start studying now so I can re-test in 45 days!! Oh dear god, if I dont pass, I will not be a happy person. Lord help my poor fiance who will have to deal with me! ;o)

Started orientation at my new job this week, its been so boring so far, but I have my first day on the floor this Friday, yay! And I have the weekend off, best part! Although next week I am doing three night shifts back to back...not too sure how fun that will be, but its what I got hired for, so I better learn to adjust!

Everything is a go on the house, we are going in a week and a half to do all the fun stuff and pick out all the fun things (floor, carpet, fixtures, etc). Cant wait!

Alright, off to barf my brains out, keep your fingers crossed for me!!

3 comments:

yezenia said...

I'm sure you'll be fine! I TOTALLY remember the feeling though. And when you get that big envie in the mail (though nowadays you can check online I hear) you'll feel like your life can start!

Unknown said...

Ya I hear ya, Laura finally got her clearance after 5 weeks to take the final state laws and regulations test. So she should be licensed in about 2 more weeks.

Anonymous said...

Even though Im sure you did great I hope they tell ya soon!