Saturday, January 26, 2008

Long time no ramble...

And since I have nothing better to do today, why not blog?!

Everything is a go for the house, we talked to the mortgage company and our realtor, and they are starting to build!! We are so excited, blessed, nervous, sad, etc etc...sad because it will be really really hard to me especially to leave my family in California, I have lived here, in this house, my entire life, and its going to be a huge adjustment. We are excited about the possibility that we can have our own house, brand spankin new, just the way we want it. I feel that at 25 that is a great accomplishment, even if it does entail moving a state away. We are nervous financially, I know I will find a job there no problem, but its scary to commit to a house payment for the rest of your life!! We are going out to Arizona again in Feb to do the fun stuff, pick out our cabinets, our flooring, landscaping, bla bla. Cant wait!!

Still have not gotten my result on my state board exam...its killing me!!! I check literally every single hour, even though I know they update it at midnight once a day, lol. Pathetic I know, but I cant help it!

Wedding planning is on hold until I get my results...but I have so much left to do. A couple vendors still to book (cake, rentals) but for the most part we have everything (place, food, DJ, florist, photographer, videographer, coordinator, hair and makeup, dress). We still need to find a tux for Michael and the groomsmen, but I dont see that being a problem. I know I am totally weird for this, but I love wedding planning, I dont think I could ever do it just for the reason that I know some brides are crazy and psychotic, but I love planning my own wedding and I will be sad when its all over.

The next 8 months will be crazy...we have the wedding in July, the honeymoon right after, we have to move a week after the honeymoon into Michaels parents house for 3 weeks, I have to start my job immediately, and we move into our house August 28th. Yikes!

Hm, what else is new? Got some books this weekend for pleasure reading to attempt to calm my nerves, 'Big Boned' and 'The Memory Keepers Daughter.' Have you came across any good reads lately? I havent read for pleasure in quite a long time, so I am looking forward to it!

No comments: