Tuesday, October 02, 2007

They say its your birthday...

dun-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh...

Ok so it was last week, but close enough. My birthday was lots of fun, although I had clinical all day! We went out to dinner afterwards, El Torito, my new favorite place!! I looooove their chicken cesear salad, its so yum!

Mailed out our save-the-dates this week for the wedding, yay! This month is a tough one wedding-wise, we have a few deposits we need to put down to book the last of our vendors. Ones left to book are florist, videographer, cake place, and coordinator. I found an awesome florist, the tough thing is she required 1/2 down, which is a good thing when next year rolls around and we are totally bombarded with expenses, but stinks for right now since money is kinda tight, especially with me working less because of school, and the holidays, you know the story! We will get through it though I am sure, just a little stressful. Our wedding website is up and running now, check it out. www.michaelandalex.com

Right now is major crunch time in school...I only have tomorrow and one more clinical day and then its on to preceptorship (working one on one with a nurse for 10 shifts) and I am DONE!!! Holy cow, I cannot even believe how fast it has gone by! So needless to say, the next 4 weeks are going to be hell, but thats ok, I just gotta push through and stay focused!

Have a great week everyone!!

No comments: