Thursday, September 21, 2006

YUM


Had a fun day off yesterday. Drove down to Childrens Hospital in LA for NO friggin reason, the ID/parking place was closed, so the trip was pointless, ugh I hate when that happens. Took my girlfriend Angie and her daughter Asheley (who will be 1 in 2 weeks and is the cutest thing ever) to my aunts house to swim, had a blast. My aunt and uncle took us out for Sushi for our birthdays (since they are a week apart). Yum. Seriously, the BEST Sushi place, and its in this run down motel on PCH, but its the bomb diggity. Im still thinking about it.

Babysitting today and tomorrow, no clue when I am going to have any time to study for this next exam, sigh.

Saw this on Michelles blog, thought it was super cute!

The stuff I love right now:

1. Honey Bunches of Oats ("its a mouth full of joy")

2. Its not 100 degrees outside at 8 am

3. Its past midterms, and in 4 weeks I will be halfway done with second semester

4. Vegas for Thanksgiving ("Vegas Baby")

5. My family and friends

6. American Crafts paper, I think thats what I love the MOST

7. GREYS IS ON TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Planning my wedding, as far away as it may be, I love every moment of planning every single detail

9. Michael. I love him all the time, but especially right now (lol, hes sleeping).

10. A spa/girls day with Michelle next Friday, cant wait!!

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

{Amanda} said...

just saying hi since you are my blog stalker. . hahahahaha. . my only rule is you have to comment :)