Sunday, September 17, 2006

Wiped out




Ok so school is just wiping me OUT! I had my last 12 hour clinical at St. Johns in Oxnard yesterday, and this week will start 12 hours at Childrens Hospital in LA. I like the 12 hour clinicals, but they totally wipe you out, big time!! I had a great last day though, I was so proud of myself, I did EVERYTHING on time, my charting, vitals, meds, etc etc...it was a great day!


Nothing too exciting to report, my b day is coming, yiipppiieee!! Not doing anything super-special, going to dinner with the fam, hopefully having girls night out with the girls from nursing school, maybe something special with Michael, we shall see!


Off to study and write my scholarship essay, I am in desperate need of some money!
What do you think of these cards & magnet for our save the dates? I just LOVE these!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alex I love those magnets they are so cute!!!