Friday, July 28, 2006


Why is it that all of the cute new CHA scrap stuff comes out when I am totally BROKE? ugh. So much cute new stuff, I am going to have to sell lemonade outside on the weekends or something to be able to pay for it. Love me some scrap goodies.

So yesterday, Michaels jeep died on us. The mechanic said that his engine is shot and a new one is $4,000...he moved ino to SAVE money, not spend it!!! So frustrating, but thankfully we are living with my parents so he isnt having to pay rent like before. For now he has my car and I am car-less, which sucks, but we will make do.

Cooked with Michelle today, made the yummiest chicken and dumplings ever. so good.

Bridal shower tomorrow, looking forward to it (only know the bride and no one else so its a little akward, but should be fun fun!). Her wedding should be super fun, its in September in San Diego, another reason for me and Michael to have a weekend getaway there, cant wait. Here is a picture in La Jolla from last time we went, it was so much fun.

Am trying to figure out how to upload pictures from our digital, Michael still hasnt shown me so I have to wait for him to be able to put anything up, ugh. So until then, my blog is pretty boring.

Having a girls night out tonight with my girlfriends Tawny and Brittany and Tawns new baby, Dylan. Cant wait!! The Crazy Chicken (love their avocado salsa) and a chick flick, oh so much fun.

I'm out.

No comments: