Monday, July 24, 2006

Busy weekend


My weekend was pretty busy, even though I didnt actually 'work.' Friday night I spent the night with my girlfriend Tawny who just had a baby, it was a fun girl night, movies and dinner. Saturday I helped my friend Onica with a wedding, and holy crap was it HOT!!! Saturday night I went with Michelle to dinner and a movie, we saw The Devil Wears Prada and it was so super cute! Sunday I got up at 5 am to watch my Godsons and it was just a crazy day. I'm glad the weekend is over and I am off work today, yippee!!

I have 3 weeks from today until I start school, I am so enjoying the last of the summer...as much as I want school to start so it can be over already, I am really loving having time off.

Nothing super exciting to report today, I am taking it easy, my back has been KILLING me all of yesterday and today it feels worse. I am going to do a long stretch sesh, hopefully that helps!

Thats all for now :o)

Oh yea, the adorable baby is my best friend Angies daughter, Asheley. Isnt she just the sweetest?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alex she is darling!!! Hope your back feels better soon!!