Friday, July 14, 2006

Finally!!

Finally Michael is moving in!!!!!!!!! Its a LLLOOONNNGGG story as to why its taken this long and why I am so relieved, but I just have to let it go and know that its over, and hes finally moving in! I am so happy and excited, I cant wait. Its gonna be a crazy weekend considering we are working opposite schedules, but we will figure it out.

Cleaned my scrap space tonight, so depressing!! I always want to hold on to everything, thinking im going to use it "some day" but I just cant use an entire room for scrap stuff, so I condensed it down and got rid of TONS. The box is so heavy I dont even know how Im going to carry it out of my room, but we'll figure it out. Hopefully some of the Foxies will take some of it, and whatever is left maybe Yez can take to the Childrens Hospital.

On a side note...I really miss my sister. Its been really hard to be excited about Michael moving in, when I know that the reason there is room for him is because my sister isnt here anymore. I just feel like she has replaced me with our cousin, and I wish things could go back to the way they used to be. Hopefully when she finishes cosmotology school we will be able to spend more time together, its like I feel like so badly I want a close relationship with her, but its just "not there" if that makes any sense.

Gotta get to bed, working tomorrow at 6 am, yuck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»