Thursday, July 13, 2006

Dylan is here!!



My close friend from high school Tawny finally had her baby. He was born July 12th, at 3:30 am, 8 pounds 8 ounces and 21 inches long. Poor girl was in labor 16 hours, THEN they did a c-section. Dylan is happy and health, and SOOO cute!!! He has a ton of hair. Everyone is so excited that he is finally here. I will post some pictures of him.

Yesterday I watched my best friend Angies daughter, Asheley, took her to have pictures taken because she hasnt had any since she was a month old, shes 9 months now, and a package at Walmart cost me $50!! omg I was so mad! I looked on their website and they have packages for $6.88! Why did I pay $50?? I called back and raised hell with the little 16 year old idiot girl that took the pictures, and she told me to come back and she would fix it. Thank God, I am so on a budget right now and did not expect to pay that much at Walmart.

Its getting closer to Michael moving in, this Sunday. I am super excited, but a little nervous at the same time, I have never "lived" with anyone before. I cant wait to spend every day with him though.

Nothing else exciting going on, boring ole' me

No comments: