Saturday, January 14, 2006

Ok, so I got tagged from TONI to fill out this survey. Too bad I am blog-tarded and dont know how to list other people to tag!

Four jobs you have had in your life:

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. drop dead fred
2. big business
3. troop beverly hills
4. mac & me

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. A Wedding Story
3. Trauma: Life in the E.R.
4. Extreme home make over

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Mexico
2. New York
3. Arizona
4. Las Vegas

Four websites you visit daily:
1. Foxy Croppers
2. My Space
3. My bank account (hoping for an accidental deposit for thousands of dollars)
4. 2peas

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Chicken Tortilla Soup
2. Cereal
3. Toast with peanut butter
4. French toast

Four places you would rather be right now:
1. With Michael :o)
2. In Arizona with Michaels parents
3. The Carribean (FOUR months!)
4. In my bed snuggled up with blankies

Four bloggers you are tagging:
1. I
2. Wish
3. I
4. Knew 4 bloggers

1 comment:

niki said...

Well I am here.............