Wednesday, May 07, 2008

2 months no blog?

Im slacking!

I am making a new blog actually to make it easier, it will be more focused on myself and michael, our wedding, honeymoon, moving plans, new house, new puppy, etc etc. As soon as I have it up I will link it here :o)

The wedding is right around the corner, its coming so fast!!!! Plans are all on schedule as of right now, there are some things to do here and there. Dress fitting is this weekend, and I am praying it goes ok and that its as beautiful as I imagine...we shall see! Michael and the guys are getting fitted for their tuxes this weekend too, I cant wait to see him, I know he is going to look so handsome. For those who dont know, he has recently lost 90 pounds doing an outdoor fitness/bootcamp program, it seriously has changed our lives for the better in so many ways, its been such a blessing!

Next month is the bridal shower and bachelor/bachelorette party, we are doing a joint thing on a party bus to stateline, sooo excited it should be a blast!!

We had our engagement pics taken last week by our photographer, they came out so beautiful, I cant wait for her to shoot our wedding, I just love her!

Invites were sent out this week, that was the biggest relief ever...I spent soo much time on them, but they were so worth it!

Ok enough wedding rambling. I am off to work, my last 2 weeks of working nights (thank the LORD!). I cant wait to work days and feel like a normal person again, it will be such a relief!!!

No comments: