Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What Ive been up to...

Havent posted in a long time, just been busy with life I guess.

Started my job at a local hospital and loving it, I am working night shift on a cardiac unit, the unit I love, the night shift not so much, but I am adjusting slowly. Since we are moving to Arizona in August, I only plan on being here until then, and its a great place to start. I have a great mentor/preceptor who I love and am learning a bunch from. Plus, I cant complain, I havent had a real pay check in years!!

Everything is a go for our house, we picked out all the fun stuff a couple weeks ago on a quick trip to Arizona. We did tons of upgrades and are so excited about it. As of now, August 28th is our move in date, so we will stay with Michaels parents for 3 weeks or so. I cant believe it is really real now that we are going to have our own brand new home, its so fun, exciting, scary, etc etc...so many emotions!! We are also planning on starting a family as soon as we are settled in a new area with jobs and what not, so many things to look forward to!

Wedding planning is coming along, we have a few more loose ends to tie up and we are doing most of it this week. Its been tough with starting a new job, but we are chugging along and plans are coming along nicely. I cant believe the wedding is in 4.5 months!!!! It seems like yesterday it was 2 years away!!

Off to run errands before work tonight!

No comments: